Business Education for the Modern Age Student
Venture – Entrepreneurial Expedition™ is designed to teach students how to think entrepreneurially. This intro to business course uses real-life case studies, interactive simulations, and personal development activities to teach students valuable skills that will help them develop into successful entrepreneurs.
Students develop a personalized plan for their individual business, including finance, marketing, team-building, and market research, along with a roadmap for academic and career success.
Entrepreneurship Curriculum & Lesson Plans
- Budgeting and Building Startup Capital
- Generating Business Ideas
- Market Research
- Growing a Business
- Finances: The Cost of Doing Business
- Marketing: Promoting your Business
- Creating your Business Pitch