Soft Skills Made Strong
Social-emotional learning (SEL) is at the heart of good teaching. EVERFI offers social-emotional learning resources designed to help students manage their emotions, practice self-awareness, and maintain healthy relationships, so they can excel in school, work, and life. Thanks to partners who share our mission, these digital resources are available free of charge.
Our best-in-class interactive lessons and activities keep your students engaged while simulating scenario-based social-emotional lessons such as managing emotions, practicing mindfulness, and developing coping skills.
Social-Emotional Learning Lesson Topics:
- Compassion + Kindness
– Describe and Give Examples of Compassion vs. Empathy
– Describe How Growth Mindset Influences Compassion
– Identify and Practice Acts of Gratitude and Kindness
- Understanding and Managing Emotions
– Identify and Label Emotions
– Differentiate Negative and Positive Social Behaviors
– Define External Factors That Affect Emotions
- Self-Regulation and Self-Awareness
– Identify Types of Resolutions and Resolution Strategies
– Understand Nonverbal Cues and Impact
– Build Active Listening Skills