In today’s increasingly impersonal and digital world, with consumer choice now more prevalent than ever before, financial institutions must seek new ways to make the consumer experience more personal and relatable in order to win consumers. Studies show that financial institutions that prioritize “humanizing” the digital banking experience are better able to establish trust with consumers and differentiate in a commoditized industry.
Fill out the form to watch the on-demand webinar to learn:
- How the digital banking landscape has changed and consumer expectations today
- Opportunities and challenges to create a more “human” and personalized digital experience (and improve in-branch relationships too)
- How to become a trusted resource with tailored content and communication
- Jonathan Hanson, Director of Product Marketing at Community First Credit Union
- Mike Lovell, SVP of Marketing at EVERFI
This webinar was originally aired on Wed. February 13th at 2 pm EST