EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Associate Account Manager, Growth helps build, maintain, and grow effective long-term relationships with customer stakeholders in an assigned group of accounts. The Associate is responsible for supporting Growth Account Management team through the partner onboarding and implementation process. Additionally Associates assist in building relationships with new and existing partners, maintain and report on partner programs, and identify risk or growth opportunities – all of which drive customer retention, renewal of existing business, and growth with existing accounts.
- Partner with Growth Account Management team to support the partner onboarding and implementation process, scheduling kickoff calls, ongoing check-in meetings, and developing onboarding materials in conjunction with internal team members.
- Develop and maintain project plans for implementation and execution of ongoing partner needs in conjunction with internal centralized support (marketing, events, implementation team) and ensure that internal teams are delivering accurate, on-time, and effective end results.
- Assist in external customer data and reporting needs by pulling relevant data and developing ongoing reports to meet customer needs.
- Prepare Growth Account Management team for customer calls and related follow-up by providing relationship history, relevant market research, and assisting in collecting data and uploading information into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Provide support to the Growth Account Management team by monitoring the landscape for the assigned group of accounts, including account or personnel updates, industry or competitive changes, and highlighted risks or opportunities.
- Assist with the coordination of event planning and logistics in conjunction with internal centralized event support team to ensure the successful execution of events, when applicable.
- Maintain a basic understanding of EVERFI offerings and services and respond to relevant partner questions, as needed.
- Partner with the Growth Account Management team to organize, investigate, and resolve partner issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 1 year of professional experience preferred in sales, customer or account management, fundraising, or related client facing roles
- Goal and Growth mindset
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to forecast and track activities and opportunities preferred
- Experience in a client service environment
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal team members
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail, problem solving skills, and solutions oriented
- Strong oral and written communication as well as active listening skills
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program with company match and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Fitness program membership discounts
- Complementary Capital Bikeshare membership
- Casual work environment and great office locations
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.