EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Customer Support Representative assists customers and internal stakeholders by answering questions and providing solutions to challenges that arise with EVERFI’s online courses or platform. Working as part of a team, the Representative is responsible for answering inbound support questions and handling technical issues with speed, accuracy and a high level of customer service.
- Provide end-user support by email or phone for all products to meet and resolve user requests.
- Identify and communicate issues to internal teams based on severity and work needed
- Prioritize urgent issues and follow-up on escalations appropriately.
- Capture and document customer case details in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Provide in the moment guidance and assistance to the Tier 1 outsourced support team members as needed.
- Review and update/contribute new content to improve knowledge-base articles.
- Identify ideas for process improvements and strive to continuously enhance the support experience for customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1 year of experience in customer support roles preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including ability to adapt messaging to different audiences
- Customer service mentality and the ability to work with a variety of contacts
- Knowledge of Google Docs or similar applications
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems, Salesforce preferred
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticketing system preferred
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program with company match and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Fitness program membership discounts
- Complementary Capital Bikeshare membership
- Casual work environment and great office locations
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.