EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Data Operations Analyst works with the K12 Operations team to provide support on internal systems for K12 Implementation. The Operations Analyst also supports the account management, schools, and sales teams.
- Maintain accuracy of internal K12 data systems to support reporting on Schools Team goals and progress.
- Use data tools (Tableau, Google Suite, Excel, etc…) to support Account Executives and Schools Team leaders with key data and metrics
- Manage key data in Salesforce and on our Platform to ensure a smooth transition from sales to account management to data tracking
- Manage Salesforce data including, but not limited to, reviewing and correcting sponsorship information, uploading leads and contacts obtained via research, updating user activity and registration dates, and reconciling incorrect data
- Research and propose new strategies to enhance efficiency & effectiveness of the K12 Operations team.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and across multiple applications to ensure accurate internal and external K12 sponsor reporting.
- Manage operational workflows directly with internal key stakeholders & provide support for any questions or problems.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 year of experience in the education industry, sales operations, implementation, finance, reporting roles or other related fields
- Proficiency using Excel and the Office Suite
- Some experience using Customer Relationship Management System, Salesforce preferred
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation, Google Analytics, and data visualization software (Tableau), preferred
- Goal-oriented with a data driven mindset
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.