EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
EVERFI is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Talent Team to lead the Learning & Development function. In this role, serves as the resident expert and partner to the business for learning and development, fostering a culture of continuous learning, growth mindset and knowledge sharing culture for EVERFI employees. As a vital part of our Talent team, this position is responsible for the design, implementation, and evaluation of highly effective programs, including competency development resources for all employees, as well as the operations of the learning systems. Our ideal candidate is passionate about helping people learn and grow and developing and delivering highly effective learning and development programs to support retention and growth of employees.
- Design, build and oversee EVERFI’s internal Learning and Development programs including identifying performance, skills and/or behavior gaps, making recommendations, and providing solutions to improve business performance, increase retention and develop future leaders.
- Consult with management and coordinate learning and development objectives and activities with applicable internal stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure responsiveness to organizational needs.
- Create, implement and maintain competency-based professional development trainings and programs that support the entire employee lifecycle – onboarding, career development, manager development and leadership development programs.
- Oversee the onboarding programs for new employees to drive knowledge and connection to the organization’s culture, values, policies and procedures
- Design, coordinate and continuously enhance EVERFI’s leadership development intensive program for top talent
- Develop the infrastructure for all training and development programs by establishing methods and procedures for delivery, evaluation measurement, and reporting.
- Manage project execution for learning and development initiatives including coordination of logistics, managing materials and providing a critical eye to ensure content is ready for distribution.
- Lead the implementation and ongoing management of the Learning Management System.
- Partner with other members of the Talent team to design and conduct continuous leadership improvement training programs and provide leadership development coaching.
- Provide and apply expertise in management development, learner experience, training resources, and leadership to the development of high quality learning and development programs.
- Research, manage, evaluate, and maximize the learning and development vendors, including relationships management, usage tracking, budget, employee satisfaction, and impact on the organization’s strategic needs.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to execute on the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion priorities and lead learning-related initiatives that ensure a diversity, equity and inclusion lens is integrated in all L&D processes and programs.
- Take on other Talent related duties as assigned.
Characteristics, skills, and experience to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Behavioral Science, Business or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in L&D Management, Training, Organizational Development or similar field including experience facilitating in-person and remote training programs
- Ability to apply adult learning principles to effectively engage an audience and lead training sessions for groups of varied skill levels
- Excellent presentation skills, including training design and delivery utilizing a variety of mediums
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high emotional intelligence, and executive presence
- Hands-on experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Experience working with distributed teams is preferred
- Professional certifications such as CPLP is a plus
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program with company match and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Fitness program membership discounts
- Complementary Capital Bikeshare membership
- Casual work environment and great office locations
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.