EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
EVERFI is currently seeking a K12 Implementation Specialist to join our remote team. The Specialist, K12 Implementation manages a portfolio of schools & districts within a particular region to increase adoption of EVERFI’s courses in K12 classrooms. This role provides support remotely and, where necessary, travels to train educators on course implementation in order to achieve partner’s goals and drive awareness of K12 resources.
- Manage & hit measured course & student activation goals for K12 sponsors within a designated schools territory
- Promptly follow-up and contact via call and/or email a high volume of educators who have expressed interest in courses and resources. This includes but is not limited to answering questions about courses and implementation, as well as explaining the value and differentiators of EVERFI courses and resources to educators to secure onsite trainings and meetings.
- Use various forms of outreach (cold calls, social media, email campaigns etc.) to develop & maintain partnerships with school districts, teachers & other educators in assigned territory.
- Collaborate with team members to identify, share and apply best practices for outreach.
- Travel to schools and meetings to conduct trainings on how to register and use the K12 platform, provide ongoing support and nurture relationships with educators interested in EVERFI’s products in the applicable region.
- Log activity (calls, meetings etc.) and notes in Customer Relationship Management system and keep contact information of partner educators up to date.
- Attend, exhibit and present at regional and national conferences to provide support for educators interested in EVERFI’s products
- Plan and execute all details of local & regional student events for K12 sponsors, which includes close collaboration with internal marketing & revenue teams, as well as schools, districts & external partners for successful execution
- Document and share anecdotes from students and educators in the classroom with internal Account Management Team & external partners.
- Develop and maintain current knowledge on trends within the K12 system, education technology, and EVERFI’s platform and courses: understand standards alignment, challenges faced by educators, implementation best practices across the country, etc. to establish best practices for inbound lead conversion rates for EVERFI educators.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience in a related field
- 2 years of experience in the education industry, or related fields including but not limited to non-profits, sales, and technology start-ups, 3 years preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines while hitting & maintaining established goals & KPIs
- Strong ability to work independently and in a remote environment
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with clients/educators
- Ability to establish and maintain remote relationships with co-workers, cross departmentally and with external clients
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to conduct presentations to a wide variety of audiences
- Proficient with presentation & communication tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, WebEx, Yesware, Google Suite, etc.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other data management systems preferred
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule at least 40% of the time
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun while at work
- Remote role with a great deal of autonomy
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.