EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Manager, Sales Operations works cross-functionally to optimize sales processes and maintain strong alignments across all corresponding business functions. The Manager completes advanced analysis that serve to inform the foundation of EVERFI’s sales cycle and forecasting methodology. The manager oversees all sales performance and individual seller productivity reporting, analysis and diagnosis.
- Prepare, understand and evaluate current processes and pipeline metric, and recommend improvements.
- Ensure accuracy and usefulness of data in CRM (Customer Relationship Management); including but not limited to pipeline accuracy, account assignments to sales team and hierarchical alignment.
- Support the development and execution of the sales compensation plans focused on creating consistent incentives.
- Manage working relationship with the revenue team to obtain information necessary to ensure commission calculations are transparent and accurate.
- Drive adoption and accountability of CRM system to improve integrity of CRM system.
- Develop meaningful dashboards and reports in Salesforce.com and interpret key insights to drive business outcomes.
- Identify any risks to the business based off of leading indicators and make recommendations to revenue leadership team to drive performance.
- Provide recommendations for sales team improvements based off of performance trends and other ad hoc analysis.
- Develop and enhance CRM functionalities as it relates to sales process and renewal operations; generate materials useful to the sales team.
- Provide ongoing communication and assist with training sessions for the revenue team; including conducting new hire on-boarding training.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Analytics or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in sales operations, finance, reporting roles or other relevant fields.
- Experience analyzing and translating large scale data sets and metrics into business insights using sophisticated formulas, logic or macro development.
- Understanding of Software as a Service business model and strategic accounts revenue generation.
- Experience developing solutions to complex operational sales issues.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management system, advanced Salesforce experience required.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Experience with Tableau preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and strong follow-through skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Understanding of statistics and predictive modeling preferred
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program with company match and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Fitness program membership discounts
- Complementary Capital Bikeshare membership
- Casual work environment and great office locations
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.