EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the project life cycle for multiple customer projects at the same time. The role is to interface with clients, project team members, and senior management to drive successful outcomes for our customers. This person brings a positive attitude and has impeccable attention to detail. The right candidate will have experience helping customize software and content products, process management, experience interacting with internal and external stakeholders and managing timelines and scope. The Professional Services team is dedicated to delivering a world-class experience to our customers. The Project Manager is a vital, customer-facing role within the team, leading the charge to manage each client engagement.
- Managing client expectations and acting as the single point of accountability for all aspects of the project
- Detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
- Managing project scope and change management activities
- Tracking project status, timelines and issues and risks.
- Maintaining project documentation and preparing/delivering project progress reports
- Monitoring project deliverables to ensuring quality is maintained
- Identifying and mitigating project risks
- Building confidence with senior leaders and project teams
- Understanding customer requirements, functional and technical, and create the Statements of Work (SOW) and project plans to meet the requirements.
- Negotiate the SOW and project plans with the customers and any related third parties involved the project for success
- 5+ years of experience managing externally facing projects, including project scope and budget, creating project plans, managing project resources, issue resolution, and reporting project status.
- Self-starter, initiator, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills a must.
- Demonstrated communication and customer management skills in order to maintain positive customer relations.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, product, services, operations, etc.).
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction.
- An ability to multi-task while managing multiple projects, oversee daily project operations, and support other projects in a contributor role
- Bachelors' degree and technical disciplines preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification highly preferred
- Strong documentation skills, including the ability to write various planning documents, e.g. communications plan, test plan, test plan, roles and responsibilities matrix, etc.
- An ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- An ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, fast-paced environment
- An ability to work closely with multiple internal organizations
- Ability to manage multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment within a team and individually.
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Working on the Customer Support Team allows access to all additional lines of business at EVERFI including Account Management, Product Development, Engineering and Implementation. The experience and skill learned on the Customer Support Team can lead to many additional career opportunities within EVERFI.
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.