EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Senior Account Manager builds, maintains, and grows effective long-term relationships with stakeholders in an assigned group of Growth accounts to deliver retention of existing business and expansion opportunities. The Senior Account Manager achieves these goals by ensuring successful partner onboarding and implementation, building and growing new and existing relationships, proactively identifying risks and growth opportunities, and aligning existing and new products and services to customer goals and objectives. The Account Manager owns a defined territory of accounts in a business line and is directly responsible for the territories renewal and expansion goals.
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for partners and internal program stakeholders for a portfolio of customers in an assigned territory.
- Manage a limited group of large accounts and achieve revenue targets by securing renewals and increasing revenue spend per account.
- Drive the onboarding and implementation process with support from internal centralized team and ensure that deliverables are being executed on time and effectively.
- Educate and engage customer contacts by using relevant data and other tactics to ensure the customer is getting maximum value from their partnership with EVERFI.
- Create demand for EVERFI’s products and services by developing trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders and by providing consistent updates and information about new products and capabilities.
- Create partner-specific account plan that delivers against goals and objectives, identifies key risks, and lays out a path towards future growth opportunities.
- Establish a regular and organized cadence of engagement with customers to understand their needs, drive value with EVERFI’s product, deepen existing and develop new relationships, and link them to the EVERFI’s product and future opportunities.
- Forecast and accurately track account activity through the stages of the sales process in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Maintain a strong understanding of EVERFI offerings and services and proactively identify solutions and opportunities that address key needs.
- Partner with centralized services team to organize, investigate, and resolve partner issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Support the development of marketing strategies for partners.
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 4+ years of experience in account management, customer success or sales role preferably focusing on upsells and renewals of accounts
- SaaS Account Management experience preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to forecast and track activities and opportunities, Salesforce preferred
- Experience building and maintaining long-term, trusted relationships with clients and providing exceptional support
- Ability to effectively present to individuals and groups and create rapport and engagement
- Demonstrated skills in managing negotiations and objection handling
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work with team members and with other departments
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, and solutions oriented
- Strong oral and written communication as well as active listening skills
- Ability to travel 25% of time
Work-life, Culture, & Perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honest & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.