EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Senior Analyst, Sales Operations completes sales analyses and collaborates with the revenue team on plans to drive continuous improvements and sales outcomes. The Senior Analyst is responsible for leading analysis that will serve as the foundation of our sales cycle and forecasting methodology. This role trains revenue team members to drive adoption of EVERFI’s sales methodology and manages opportunity processes to ensure accuracy of forecast. The Senior Analyst also supports our revenue team members with day-to-day sales operations requests and helps remove barriers to achieving their revenue goals.
- Provide ongoing support to the revenue team including but not limited to quota building, territory and account changes, booking contracts, etc.
- Help build analysis that can be scaled across the business in close coordination with other members of the Revenue Operations team.
- Measure sales performance benchmarks and expectations and ensure adherence across business lines.
- Complete comprehensive pipeline and forecast reporting, and manage processes and tools across all business lines.
- Mine and develop business critical sales and revenue insights.
- Deliver accurate and relevant dashboard reporting using various sales automation solutions including the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) and other sales tools.
- Create, improve and maintain key dashboards for executive management team. This includes weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, covering topics ranging from finance to sales behavior and productivity.
- Lead data enrichment projects to maintain data accuracy in CRM.
- Lead onboard training for new Sales & Customer Success team members on EVERFI sales process, opportunity management and forecasting methodology
- Partner with sales team optimize effectiveness of sales processes and drive continuous adoption of forecasting methods.
- Develop strategies to optimize Salesforce and other enterprise sales tools across all business units as well as assist in the implementation of sales operation automation and develop user training.
- Help to facilitate and resolve day-to-day sales operations challenges related to Salesforce and other automation solutions.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Analytics or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in sales operations, finance, reporting roles or other relevant fields.
- Experience translating large scale data sets and metrics into business insights using sophisticated formulas, logic or macro development.
- Superior analysis skills and experience analyzing large data sets.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management system, Salesforce experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Self-motivated, reliable and strong follow-through skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Understanding of statistics and predictive modeling preferred
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program with company match and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Fitness program membership discounts
- Complementary Capital Bikeshare membership
- Casual work environment and great office locations
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.