EVERFI is an international technology company driving social impact through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to mental health to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI’s Impact-as-a-Service TM solution and digital educational content have reached more than 41 million learners globally. In 2020, the company was recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company and was featured on Fortune Magazine’s Impact 20 List. The company was also named to the 2021 GSV EdTech 150, a list of the most transformative growth companies in digital learning. Some of America’s leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, as well as Advance, Rethink Education, Rethink Impact, The Rise Fund, and TPG Growth. To learn more about EVERFI and how you can #answerthecall please visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
The Senior Director, Product Management, Platform is responsible for the platforms which drive EVERFI’s Financial Capability Network (FCN). The Senior Director will work closely with our founders and product leaders to rapidly evolve how our technology delivers financial education to learners. This includes setting a platform vision that reimagines how financial institutions leverage EVERFI’s content to drive customer acquisition and engagement. The role will also work with Engineering and other matrixed functions to define and manage platform roadmaps that capitalize on opportunities to integrate with the tools used by our customers, thereby tightly integrating EVERFI’s solution with their existing marketing technology.
- As part of a FCN product leadership team, define the platform vision and execute the thematic roadmap to meet that vision.
- Independently prioritize and manage the full-cycle development of new features and updated functionality, as well as the delivery to end-users.
- Work constantly to improve the platform experience and usability for B2B2C customers and end-users.
- Lead interactions with internal stakeholders and external customers to understand business and technology needs, analyze proposed product enhancements, assess sales and implementation potential, and as appropriate establish the product market fit.
- Work with UX and Engineering to build proofs-of-concept to demonstrate alignment with a variety of FCN customer use cases and to validate the ability to integrate with MarTech tools such as CRMs, AI platforms, CMS, and analytics SaaS.
- Lead FinServices market analysis to develop and maintain an understanding of how retail financial institutions are using content and financial tools to engage consumers.
- Lead and maintain analysis of competitors providing consumer-engagement tools and services to retail financial institutions.
- With the product development team, maintain a healthy backlog of fixes, new functionalities and enhancements.
- Proactively ensure that customer support teams are equipped to effectively communicate with and support customers.
- Partner with sales and product marketing to develop communications and sales materials to position new enhancements and features to drive product demand.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience leading the full product development lifecycle including product vision, go-to-market, driving requirements and product launch and iteration.
- 8-10 years of experience product managing B2B2C SaaS platforms.
- 4-5 years of experience product managing full-stack marketing technology.
- 4-5 years of experience recruiting, coaching and managing product managers.
- Experience in, or developing products for, highly regulated industries including financial services or financial technology.
- Experience guiding prospects through a business and technical assessment of desired outcomes and creating alignment with platform solutions.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical-reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner and adjust to quickly changing priorities.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies including Scrum.
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.