EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
EVERFI is seeking an experienced Sr Compensation Manager with a passion for serving as a strategic business partner to internal stakeholders on all things compensation. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment who can combine strategic and tactical hands on experience to provide vision and direction around our global compensation program delivery. The ability to develop and lead communication roll out strategy and train key stakeholders is also highly critical to success in this role. This position reports to the Chief Talent and Inclusion Officer.
- Advise and define EVERFI’s compensation and total rewards philosophy to ensure alignment with business goals and the development of policies and processes to provide fair and equitable compensation across EVERFI globally.
- Act as an internal consultant to the Talent team and business leadership regarding hiring, promotion, review and related compensation activities.
- Administer base pay and corporate bonus programs, including annual review and bonus cycle and help refine compensation programs in alignment with EVERFI’s goals, vision, and business objectives
- Lead the company through regular benchmarking cycles to analyze and assess market data, industry trends, and best practices to create a competitive reward package
- Maintain the career framework through the job evaluation process, ensuring that positions are evaluated against the established set of criteria and are leveled consistently across the organization
- Partner and strategize with the Talent Acquisition team to develop competitive offers rooted in market data and aligned with our compensation philosophy for new hires and existing employees to scale us to our projected growth
- Lead change management and the rollout of communication plans for compensation programs including compelling manager compensation training
- Develop strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation and benefit programs
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop dashboards and analytic models to provide business insights and interpret market or internal trends
- Work with HRIS and IT staff to ensure that the HRIS software system meets compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, and bonus program
- Maintain and apply knowledge related to compliance and government regulations regarding compensation and job classification for all office locations.
- Supervise and implement changes to ensure compliance with global pay regulations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of experience leading compensation planning
- Must have a strong knowledge base of broad-based compensation programs (base/bonus/equity), pay for performance, benchmarking/market data, job evaluation, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of HCM platforms, experience with Ultipro/Kronos/UKG and Greenhouse ATS highly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills to effectively analyze data and build meaningful, understandable models, reports and metrics.
- Experience with presenting trends, identifying insights from large sets of data that could be useful for making business decisions
- Ability to develop concise presentations to illustrate and communicate related information
- Advanced Excel skills and process documentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written and verbal interpersonal skills required
- A team player and a “can do attitude” with the ability to build rapport within and outside the Talent team
Work-life, Culture, & Perks:
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential
- 401k program and equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Casual work environment
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
We’re looking for future team members who are energized and inspired by our values, as well as people who bring new backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. At EVERFI, our eight core values are an active part of everything we do:
- Relationships First
- Demand Excellence
- Embrace Diversity of Thought & Drive Change
- Act Like an Owner
- Always Show Up
- Share the Credit
- Require Honesty & Positivity
- Always Ask: “Did I Matter Today?”
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.