EVERFI is an international technology company driving social change through education to address the most challenging issues affecting society ranging from financial wellness to prescription drug safety to workplace conduct and other critical topics. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) community engagement platform and has reached more than 30 million learners globally. EVERFI powers community engagement in a sustained manner to empower individuals and organizations to make an impact within their communities. The Company also convenes Networks to bring together financial institutions, colleges and universities, and some of the largest corporations to leverage insights and connections to drive impact. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter @EVERFI.
EVERFI is seeking a Senior Manager of Social Media who will play a key role in the development and implementation of a strategic social media plan to elevate and grow EVERFI’s presence. The right candidate should be a strategic thinker, have the skills to develop visually engaging digital content, detail-oriented, data-driven, and possess a love for storytelling and all things social. The ideal candidate can manage multiple deadlines and projects and will drive very active and engaging social campaigns across all EVERFI’s social assets. This role will have an expert view on how to leverage customer channels and social commentary to align social messaging to the EVERFI brand. This role will also lead projects and will work with internal teams to share EVERFI’s thought leadership on social channels. The Senior Manager of Social Media will be part of a dynamic, fast-paced team that relies on strong cross-functional relationships and excellent judgment.
- Build and execute an effective social media messaging strategy in collaboration with the global marketing team to advance company brand and engage a growing list of followers across all social media channels
- Create, maintain, and champion engaging and effective content aligned with company brand image that permeates the social channels
- Develop and implement target personas for each social media channel. This includes auditing and researching current channels as well as recommending and developing the proposed personas
- Establish the benchmark Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track social performance
- Develop and manage communications plans for our growing set of Network offerings in partnership with internal stakeholders, this includes working with internal teams to identify opportunities for additional social programs and build a consistent message
- Lead and manage real-time social programs such as Twitter Chats, Facebook Live, etc.
- Raise awareness of the work we are doing together in partnership with EVERFI customers
- Recommend and implement ways to enhance employee engagement across all of EVERFI’s social channels
- Monitor and track social media posts that reference EVERFI and leverage appropriate opportunities
- Produce and analyze channel metrics to improve and continually refine social media approaches
- Create consistent communication opportunities to share the important social impact work completed by the organization
- Plan and execute an active and robust social media campaign calendar
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Communications or related field required
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital social media roles, including 2 years minimum experience in a digital agency
- Ability to understand and build social media strategies
- Experience developing content and campaigns that appeal to a variety of audiences/personas.
- Excellent short-format writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong collaboration skills and continuous strive for excellence
- Strategic thinker and ability to complete hands on responsibilities independently
- Digital design experience
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator required, experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or Final Cut Pro preferred
- Video editing experience preferred
- Experience with Media Management Software, Sprout Social preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals