EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact. To learn more about EVERFI visit everfi.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter @EVERFI.
EVERFI is seeking an exceptional Senior Vice President of Sales to focus on growing our Enterprise business. The SVP of Sales is responsible for leading the sales team strategy, structure, and processes to help drive revenue growth. This position reports to the EVP and will directly manage sales leadership.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Assess, define and implement a world-class SaaS sales organization structure.
- Coach, mentor, manage and lead VPs of Sales who each have their own team of reps.
- Oversee and manage all sales initiatives. Track pipeline, achieve and exceed agreed upon revenue targets.
- Develop and administer sales programs, including proactively identifying program elements that build awareness, generate qualified leads, generate incremental growth, drive customer satisfaction and loyalty, and maximize impact. Collaborate with team leadership to execute.
- Establish meaningful relationships with executive leaders and other stakeholders within the sales, marketing and customer success organization.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales operations, customer success and product leaders to ensure optimal support of sales activity.
- Plan and manage the team resources, ensuring they are efficiently deployed to support a broad range of customers across multiple segments.
- Participate in industry events/organizations as a thought leader and promote products/business solutions at conferences, forums and seminars.
- Operate within expense and program budgets.
Desired skills, experience, and qualifications:
- We are seeking world-class candidates with proven success in building and scaling SaaS Sales teams with 10+ years sales leadership experience. Experience managing sales leadership preferred.
- Strong track record of working collaboratively with internal and external parties across all the company to drive collective success. Proven to have built key relationships, managed and mentored a world-class sales team.
- Proven coach of sales leaders and account executives. Demonstrated ability to grow inexperienced closers into quota exceeders and develop sales management. Candidate has successfully built and led a team of quota exceeders. This is a leader who understand her/his role is to coach to close, not to actually own to close. Can adeptly coach AEs through objection handling. Understands the tripping points at the bottom of the funnel. Can point to experience coaching through a deal after the client says “yes” (e.g. board approval, procurement).
- Proven ability to drive process (activities, pipeline management, forecasting). Experience is rooted in understanding sales is about process (e.g. activities lead to closes.) and can easily talk to how an average week should be structured. The leader has a proven track record of and desire to run a data-driven business.
- Demonstrates forward-thinking approaches to selling techniques in a rapidly changing environment
- You also appreciate a business built by founders who believe there are elements of sales that you cannot learn from a textbook, but rather appreciate that relationships matter and certain tactics have proven themselves time and time again. It is important to preserve some of the sales culture that has always made this organization great.
- Proven leadership skills in program/project management and ability to develop and manage a budget
- Excellent skills in complex problem solving, project management, change management, & group process. Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, & results orientation
- Experience with Salesforce and other sales related solutions is a must.
Work-life, culture, & perks:
- Leadership base salary and bonus plan
- 401k program with company match and leadership equity plan
- Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule
- Fitness program membership discounts
- Complementary Capital Bikeshare membership
- Casual work environment and great office locations
- Annual company-wide retreat
- Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
EVERFI appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is EVERFI policy to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. EVERFI will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.