Teradata: Tackling Growing Compliance Training Needs Through A Trusted Training Solution
“We have a certain standard of workplace conduct that is greater than what the law requires, greater than what local customs might have been in the past.”
“We have a certain standard of workplace conduct that is greater than what the law requires, greater than what customs require.”Shannon Sorells, Senior Legal Counsel for Ethics, Compliance and Employment Law Teradata
Teradata Needed A Solution Built For Their Global Workforce
Get to know ShannonShannon is the Senior Legal Counsel for Ethics, Compliance and Employment Law at Teradata, one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for 10 years running. Among other duties, Shannon is responsible for the successful roll out of compliance training across their global workforce and sought to surpass traditional workplace expectations in preventing harassment.
How Teradata Built EVERFI Into Their Harassment Prevention Strategy
“I’m really excited about the platform that we have in the ethics and compliance department to help move the dial on the culture, help influence the discussion and behavior around culture, and how people feel at the workplace.”Shannon Sorrells, Teradata
Upgrade your compliance training like Teradata
- Compliant across city, state, and federal mandates (US only), including bystander awareness and intervention
- Interactive knowledge assessments
- Integrated, customizable survey questions within the training platform
- Segmented admin dashboards by employee group
- Available in 14 languages
- Educate employees on country-specific laws and treaties to build their understanding of universal respect in the workplace
- Provide training on topics such as bystander intervention, stereotyping, unconscious bias, and allyship
Fill out the form below for your free demo of our HR and compliance training.