Diversity and Inclusion Training for Faculty & Staff
Build a campus culture of inclusion and respect.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION ONLINE COURSE OVERVIEW
Diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives on college campuses are successful when employees gain a better appreciation for their shared experiences of difference, their shared expectations of respect, and the shared need to belong and feel appreciated. Training that introduces these ideas helps colleges and universities create a welcoming, productive workplace environment for their faculty and staff.
EVERFI's diversity and inclusion training helps employees learn how to promote diversity on college campuses by using interactive learning experiences to explore key concepts such as identity, power, privilege, and communication.
In this faculty and staff diversity training course, employees are encouraged to identify how they can create more respectful and inclusive workplaces.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION TRAINING COURSE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Bite-sized content in short sequences to promote introspection and reflection
- Flexible design allows the right lesson tot be delivered at the right time
- Responsive design allows for delivery across desktop or mobile devices
- Real-to-life examples featuring realistic and subtle forms of discrimination that have a big impact of workplace culture
- Interactive “knowledge checks” and quizzes to keep employees engaged
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION Course Training Topics:
Connects the ideas of identities to stereotypes and gives learners tools to navigate identity conflicts.
Introduces allyship as a way to use power to build a more inclusive institution.
Prompts learners to reflect on their own experience and gives them the opportunity to practice intervention techniques when they encounter microagressions.
Highlights language choice and the impact that language can have on a campus community.