Learn more about sponsoring a K-12 course.Request Demo
EVERFI Financial Literacy for High School is a digital education program that teaches students how to make wise financial decisions to promote financial well-being over their lifetime. The interactive lessons will translate complex financial concepts and help students develop actionable strategies for managing their finances.
Immersed in an updated and modern illustrative design and new, interactive digital activities, students will learn the different ways to acquire income, develop a savings and investing plan, create a budget, track expenses, make informed purchases, monitor and protect their money, and navigate financial institutions and financial products.
Part of EVERFI's Financial Capabillity NetworkLearn More
- TARGET AUDIENCEHigh School
- SUGGESTED PLACEMENT:Economics, Financial Algebra, Family and Consumer Science, Business, and AVID
- TIME:25-25 minutes per module
- NO COSTFree for Teachers and Students
- STANDARDS:Jump$tart Coalition for Personal Financial Literacy National Standards
This Course Covers
- Banking Basics
- Income & Employment
- Consumer Skills
- Credit & Debt
- Financing Higher Education