Learn about sponsoring a K-12 course.Request Demo
Venture – Entrepreneurial Expedition™ is designed to teach students to think entrepreneurially about business and life.
Using case studies, interactive business simulations and personal development activities, this course teaches important basic business skills.
Students develop a personalized plan for their individual business, including finance, marketing, team-building and market research, along with a roadmap for academic and career success.
Part of EVERFI's Financial Capabillity NetworkLearn More
- TARGET AUDIENCE:Grades 7-10
- SUGGESTED PLACEMENT:Business and Entrepreneurship
- TIME:1.5-2 hours including Simulation
- NO COSTFree for Teachers and Students
- STANDARDS:Math Common Core Standards and ELA Common Core Standards
This Course Covers
- Budgeting and Building Startup Capital
- Generating Business Ideas
- Market Research
- Growing a Business
- Finances: The Cost of Doing Business
- Marketing: Promoting your Business
- Creating your Business Pitch