Workplace Violence Prevention Training
How many times do we hear of workplace violence tragedies in the news that could have been prevented if someone had reported the warning signs that lead to violence in the workplace?
Workplace Bullying and Violence Prevention training teaches employees how to recognize, report and defuse situations — involving tense coworkers, employees or third-parties — before they erupt into workplace violence. This workplace violence prevention program equips your employees with vital knowledge that could save lives in your workplace.
- Teaches the major concepts of recognizing and preventing workplace violence and bullying
- Prepares employees to spot warning signs and act early
- Explains that rejection is often an impetus for violence
- Introduces Mobbing and social bullying
- Demonstrates the importance of reporting potentially aggressive or violent situations
THIS COURSE COVERS
- Recognizing and preventing workplace violence and bullying
- Early warning signs and how to intervene
- Teach employees the importance of preventing workplace violence before it occurs
- Practical tips for preventing workplace violence
- Define key words such as Inappropriate Workplace Aggression, Bullying, Unlawful Harassment and Zero-Tolerance
PACKAGES:HR & People