Discrimination & Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors
A fresh approach to preventing discrimination and sexual harassment in the workplace.
Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Overview
The most effective way to a prevent sexual harassment and discrimination in the workplace is to empower your supervisors. Give them the tools they need to identify warning signs and follow the proper protocols to build a workplace culture that doesn’t tolerate sexual harassment and discrimination.
This workplace sexual harassment and discrimination training for supervisors complies with state-mandated workplace harassment training requirements like AB 2053, SB396, SB1343, the stop sexual harassment in NYC Law and all others in the U.S.
Discrimination & Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Supervisors Highlights
- Bite-sized content in short sequences to promote learning and reflection
- Teach leadership’s role in building workplaces that are resistant to harassment and discrimination
- Responsive design allows for flexible delivery across desktop or mobile devices
- Real-to-life examples featuring realistic work scenarios
- Interactive “knowledge checks” and quizzes to keep employees engaged
Discrimination & Sexual Harassment Training for Supervisors Training Topics
Building Positive Workplace Cultures
Emphasizes the role culture plays in cultivating a productive and professional workplace.
Identifies discriminatory conduct, through realistic examples, especially in situations of hiring, firing, management, and promotions.
Recognizing Harassment in the Workplace
Prepares supervisors to intervene and report misconduct when they witness or hear of harassment.
Taking Action Against Retaliation
Teaches supervisors how they can model appropriate behavior and addresses their legal obligations to take action when they encounter retaliation.
MEETS STATE TRAINING COMPLIANCE MANDATES
- California - SB 1343, AB 1825, AB 2053, SB 396, SB 1300
- Connecticut - SB-3
- Delaware - Delaware Discrimination in Employment Act (DEAA)
- Maine - Maine Human Rights Act
- New York - New York City Labor Law Section 201-g and the Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act
- Louisiana - HB 524
- Maryland - HB-1423 and HB-679
- Washington - SB 5258
- Illinois - SB75
- Washington D.C - B22-0913
- Florida - EO-17-319
Request a Demo
Fill out the form below for your free demo of our harassment and discrimination course for supervisors.