We’re thrilled to share we received more than 1,800 student entries in the Spring Scholarship Contest! We loved learning how EVERFI’s real-world learning courses have had a positive impact on these students’ lives, and we look forward to sharing their thoughtful and inspiring stories in the coming weeks.
- Phillip: Horry County Early College High School, South Carolina – EVERFI: Financial Literacy for High School
- Juanita: Colonial Forge High School, Virginia – EVERFI: Financial Literacy for High School
- Lauren: Oak Valley Middle School, Michigan – FutureSmart
- Tia: Bay View School, Washington – Prescription Drug Safety, AlcoholEdu for High School, Character Playbook
- Caroline: J. B. Hunt Elementary School, Arkansas –Vault: Understanding Money
Samantha: St. Denis Catholic School, Ontario – Character Playbook
Jonah: Arborgate School, Manitoba – Future Goals: Hockey Scholar