April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. The goal of this campaign is to raise awareness about sexual harassment, assault, and abuse and to ultimately educate communities on how to prevent it. This year, the goal of the campaign is to empower all of us to put consent into practice.
By implementing EVERFI’s Sexual Assault Prevention Suite and GreekLifeEdu course, institutions and organizations have already taken a leap in their prevention education efforts. Now let’s put your data to work and show your community what your students actually think.
1. Download the Posters
2. Customize with your student or member survey data
- Open your Downloads folder and open the “SAAM Posters” Word document
- Follow the instructions to find your EVERFI survey Data
- Double click on the “%” symbols and enter the corresponding data points
- Double click the “Add Your Resources” text box and enter relevant resources
3. Save and share digitally
- Save the last page of the file (the poster) as a PDF
- Share across your digital channels such as
- Social Media
- Email Campaigns
- Additions to Resource Centers
Prepare your communications and resources to launch in April. Check out other resources available from the National Sexual Violence Resource Center: https://www.nsvrc.org/saam.