In today’s increasingly digital world, consumers have more choices than ever more. Financial institutions must seek new ways to engage consumers through digital channels, while ensuring a personal and relatable consumer experience. Studies show that financial institutions that prioritize “humanizing” the digital banking experience are better able to establish trust with consumers and differentiate their institutions in a commoditized industry.
Watch the on-demand webinar to learn:
- How the digital banking landscape has changed and consumer expectations today
- Opportunities and challenges to create a more “human” and personalized digital experience (and improve in-branch relationships, too)
- How to position your institution as a trusted resource through tailored content and communications
- Jonathan Hanson, Director of Product Marketing at Community First Credit Union
- Mike Lovell, SVP of Marketing at EVERFI