For many organizations, corporate social responsibility (CSR) has been difficult to maintain as part of a sustainable business strategy. Financial institutions are no exception.
Too often, CSR is seen as a “nice to have” or something that delivers minimal long-term impact. However, organizations that approach CSR as a quick-fix exercise, miss out on huge opportunities for both their business and society.
Join us for our webinar to hear from Craig Robinson, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Silicon Valley Bank, to discover how financial institutions can leverage their corporate social responsibility strategy to drive maximum impact in both their communities and their bottom line.
Register for the webinar on Tuesday, March 26th at 2 pm ET/ 11 am PT to learn:
- How the CSR landscape has evolved and why financial institutions can no longer ignore it
- Opportunities and challenges on driving measurable impact in your communities and bottom line
- Insights and best practices from Silicon Valley Bank on how to create a strategic CSR plan for maximum impact
- Craig Robinson, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Silicon Valley Bank
- Carly Borden, Customer Success Manager at EVERFI