According to IBM’s Cyber Security Intelligence Index, human error contributes to 95 percent of security incidents.
Security awareness training is pivotal to your organization’s security posture, but not all training is created equal. You want your training to engage employees in order to reduce your risk.
In this complimentary webinar, Gideon J. Lenkey, CISSP, cybersecurity expert and Ra Security Systems co-founder, discusses best practices for your employee security awareness training.
Topics Covered in the Webinar
- Recent data breaches as a result of employee error
- Industry reports and statistics supporting the need for employee training
- Essential topics to include in your training
- Effective strategies to engage employees with your training
- How to deliver and track training success and completion
|Gideon J. Lenkey, CISSP
Gideon J. Lenkey, CISSP co-founded Ra Security Systems, a network security monitoring and consultancy, and has consulted on information security matters since 1989. He specializes in assessing and testing the security posture of enterprise IT infrastructures and managing enterprise cybersecurity initiatives.
He has provided advanced training to the FBI and is a past president of the FBI’s InfraGard program in New Jersey. In 2011, Mr. Lenkey coauthored “Gray Hat Hacking” third edition for McGraw Hill and is featured in the film documentary “Code 2600.”