Webinar | Remote Learning Best PracticesStrategies to Extend Student Learning
Teachers and schools are planning for school closures as districts respond to COVID-19 and weather-related events. As you put together your remote learning plans, EVERFI is here to help with a Remote Learning Kit filled with no-cost virtual lesson ideas, best practices, and tips for getting started with remote learning.
During this webinar, our team shares ideas for building a remote learning plan using the latest digital resources available from EVERFI, all at no cost. K12 Implementation Manager, Lauren Pingul, and veteran teacher, Eileen Lennon, walk through strategies to continue student learning outside of the classroom and share best practices to make a seamless transition from school to home.
Remote Learning Kit
- Teacher / Student Registration Instructions: A brief step-by-step guide to setting up your account, creating your classes, and getting students ready to learn online with EVERFI.
- SSO Teacher Registration: If your school uses Clever Single Sign On, this brief step-by-step guide will help you through setting up your account and adding resources to the EVERFI app in student’s Clever accounts.
- EVERFI Resource Pairings: If your students have completed one of EVERFI’s resources, this document will help you discover other resources available to extend student learning.
- Elementary School Resources: An overview of EVERFI’s offerings recommended to support student learning for elementary-aged students.
- Middle School Resources: An overview of EVERFI’s offerings recommended to support student learning for middle school students.
- FutureGoals Parent Resource: Offline STEM labs that students can complete at home.
- Badges: Digital stickers to encourage students and help them track their progress as they complete lessons.
- High School Resources: An overview of EVERFI’s offerings recommended to support student learning for high school students.
- Health & Wellness Journey: A printable health activity for high school students, aimed at developing foundational knowledge related to mental wellness, alcohol, vaping, and other drugs.
EVERFI Courses In Your Classroom or School
Visit everfi.com/newteacher to Register for an Account