Webinar | Remote Learning Tools for Grades 4-5
Whether you’re unsure where to begin when it comes to remote learning, or you’re looking for something to re-engage your students online, EVERFI provides resources to support your students’ real-world learning, all at no cost. As you put together your remote learning plans, EVERFI is here to help with a Remote Learning Kit filled with no-cost virtual lesson ideas, best practices, and tips for getting started.
During this webinar, our team of implementation specialists help you answer the age-old question of “When will I ever use this?” by sharing ideas for meaningful digital lessons your 4th and 5th graders will love. Join in and walk away with strategies to continue the student learning fun outside the classroom.
Remote Learning Tools for Grades 4-5 presentation
Remote Learning Kit
- Teacher / Student Registration Instructions: A brief step-by-step guide to setting up your account, creating your classes, and getting students ready to learn online with EVERFI.
- SSO Teacher Registration: If your school uses Clever Single Sign On, this brief step-by-step guide will help you through setting up your account and adding resources to the EVERFI app in student’s Clever accounts.
- EVERFI Resource Pairings: If your students have completed one of EVERFI’s resources, this document will help you discover other resources available to extend student learning.
- Remote Learning Playlist: A two-week learning plan that you can use to provide pacing and learning objectives to students remotely.
- Elementary School Resources: An overview of EVERFI’s offerings recommended to support student learning for elementary-aged students.
- Financial Literacy Month Packet: A great bundle of no-cost lessons and activities to send home to elementary students and families and get them learning for Financial Literacy Month.
- FutureGoals Parent Resource: Offline STEM labs that students can complete at home.
- Badges: Digital stickers to encourage students and help them track their progress as they complete lessons.