We deliver training and technology designed to engage and educate employees to help you build a more ethical workplace and strengthen your company culture, preventing issues before they start.
Empower your workforce through online, evidence-based prevention and compliance training. Give your employees the skills they need to positively shape your workplace culture and drive
Harassment & Inclusion
Teach your workforce how to prevent unlawful harassment and discrimination, encourage bystander intervention, and reduce organizational risk.Learn More
People Performance Management
Ensure employees do their part to protect your company from risk across a variety of topics, like hiring, diversity and inclusion, and managing bias.Learn More
Global Ethics & Compliance
Promote your values and code of conduct, plus offer guidance on ethical issues to help employees make the right decision in the event of a compliance issue.Learn More
- Compliant across city, state, and federal mandates (US only), including bystander awareness and intervention
- Interactive knowledge assessments
- Available in 14 languages
- Content designed for mobile devices
Deployment & Administration
- Customizable training plan by employee role, location, and level
- Automated training reminders and notifications
- Include custom branding and policies throughout training content
- Upload and incorporate additional custom resources, including video, PDFs, links at key moments
- 1 Standard integration included (API, SSO, LMS) 1
Workplace Data Insights
- Integrated, customizable survey questions within the training platform
- Segmented admin dashboards by employee group
- Executive-level reports and summaries
- Dedicated customer success manager focused on your goals 2
- Implementation specialist to guide you through program launch 2
2 Only available for organizations with 500 employees or more
Fill out the form below for your free demo of our HR and compliance training.
Not all compliance programs are created equal. Go beyond “check-the-box” compliance training to teach employees how to take an active role in your compliance efforts and build a thriving workplace culture.
We offer courses that comply with state and local mandates and include topics such as:
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Discrimination and EEOC Laws
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Bystander Awareness
- Data Security (GDPR)
- Performance Management
- Wage and Hour
- Code of Conduct
- Anti-Corruption (FCPA) and Antitrust
EVERFI Workplace Insights makes it easy to deliver pre- and post- learning surveys to capture employee beliefs, perceptions, and attitudes. Easy-to-use dashboards deliver anonymized data to help you identify areas of future training and demonstrate ROI.
In-house team of lawyers ensures training courses are aligned with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Course content designed to reflect the diverse cultures, languages, and values of your workforce, ideal for multinational corporations.
Interactive content engages employees and promotes skillbuilding to drive and impact behavioral change.
Deployment and Administration
Easily deliver ongoing training across workplace locations and employee levels through our best in class platform.
EVERFI Workplace Insights
Impact data provides actionable insights that inform your prevention and compliance strategy to shape post-training.
Customer Success Team
Experienced professionals are dedicated to your business goals and training needs to help you succeed.
Free Webinar: Bystander Intervention Training
4 Pillars of a Harassment Prevention & Compliance Strategy
It’s critical that organizations act now to prevent potentially damaging and costly misconduct.Download Whitepaper
Bystander Intervention in the Workplace
Provide your employees the language and strategies to prevent sexual harassment in the workplace as active allies.Download Infographic
A Meaningful Response to #MeToo: Confronting HarassmentDownload Whitepaper