In 2018, more CEOs were dismissed for ethical lapses than for any other reason. The “tone from the top” has a trickle down effect that can be felt at every level in your organization.
EVERFI’s Global Ethics & Compliance courses provide employees and supervisors with guidance on ethical issues pertaining to workplace conduct, such as:
Going Beyond Compliance
The Department of Justice has spoken, and their latest guidelines show it’s no longer enough to train solely against unethical behaviors, as outlined under the law, and track completion. Your ethics and compliance training must demonstrate a deeper effort to instill values, promote ethical conduct, and integrate data. Discover how our industry-leading approach to training aligns with the latest DOJ corporate compliance program guidelines.
Training & Communications
Reinforce compliance training with ongoing and consistent reinforcement.
Prevention training, programs, and communication strategies that maximize engagement and drive impact.
Policy & Procedures
Create and foster a culture of ethics and compliance with the law.
The values and expectations of the organizations, and the system of accountability to uphold and enforce them.
Measurement of Effectiveness
Determine if learners have retained knowledge and built skills through climate surveys or other means.
Using goal setting, strategic planning, and data analysis to inform and evaluate prevention work.
“Tone at the Top”
Leaders demonstrate commitment to the business ethics requirements.
System-wide buy-in, visible commitment, and investment in effective prevention initiatives.
EVERFI's Global Compliance and Business Ethics Training Protects Your Organization From Risk
- Helps employees and supervisors
make good choices
- Provides insight into the
competing pressures affecting
- Allows employees to practice
overcoming ethical obstacles
- Reinforces the employees
responsibility to protect the
organization's property, reputation,
and good legal standing
- Modular training that allows you to tailor
your code of conduct training to your organization
- Details how to identify conflicts of interest at work
- Explains the importance of diversity and
inclusion in the workforce
- Highlights the criticality of safeguarding
confidential information and reviews
actions to take to protect it
- Uses real-world examples to explain the
different types of intellectual property
- Teaches employees the complex antitrust
laws and regulations governing trade and
competition in the workplace
- Covers high-risk situations and teaches your employees how to identify violations of anti-corruption laws
- Provides relatable scenarios and jobs specific
- Specifically touches on: anti-bribery laws,
books, records, due diligence,
government officials, gifts, meals,
travel, and entertainment
- Tailored course for third parties to
enforce compliance with anti-bribery
- Reviews global anti-corruption laws your employees how to identify violations including FCPA, UK Bribery Act, and OECD
- Provides an overview of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Covers what constitutes a FCPA violation
- Guides employees on how to avoid unintentional violations
- Emphasizes the importance of reporting
any potential violations
- Covers common issues in business ethics such as bribery, conflicts of interest, reporting unethical behavior and protection from retaliation
- Challenges employees to ask critical questions about the appearance of impropriety, and uses relatable examples
to practice navigating difficult situations
- Offers an overview of US insider trading laws and provides practical information to help employees comply in a changing legal landscape
Use EVERFI's Global Ethics & Compliance Training to Build an Ethical Workplace
Our Foundry Platform
Don’t spend time worrying about course assignments. Take advantage of Foundry’s flexible user assignments, auto-assignments, as well as progress and completion tracking to deliver the right compliance and business ethics training, to the right learner at the right time.
Get Started Today
Get a firsthand look at our global ethics and compliance training courses by setting up a product walk-through with our experts.