How Our Anti-Corruption Training Benefits Your Organization.
Our highly interactive anti-corruption training course will engage and educate your third parties to reduce your risks of non-compliance. The objective of this course is to ensure that your partners and other third parties follow global anti-corruption laws, your corporate policies and code of conduct.
Interactive Learning Experience
Our courses are easily accessible for all your employees. Our course design incorporates additional features to ensure learner comprehension while tracking progress at every step. Our goal is to protect your organization from legal and financial risks. Contact us today for a free demo to see how Everfi can empower your employees with this course.
- Interactive Learning Tools
- Real-life Scenarios and Case Studies
- Graded Quiz
- Trackable and Auditable
- Available in Multiple Languages
We also offer Compliance Tune-Ups (30-second to 3-minute courses) that help your employees practice and retain information after the initial course is completed. In these courses, we do not simply provide bullet point summaries. We incorporate interactive games, cartoons and vignettes based on real-world scenarios which ensure that these lessons will be as engaging as possible.
- Red Flags and Third Parties – Teach your employees to recognize what constitutes “corruption” when conducting businesses with third parties. Ensure that your employees can recognize red flags, and know when to contact your Legal or Compliance department to protect your business.
- Third Party Risks (Anti-Corruption / Export) – Reduce legal, financial and ethical risks associated with conducting businesses with third parties, especially in a foreign country. Learn how to abide by the guidelines of anti-corruption laws and foreign trade with third parties.
- Chinese (Simplified Mandarin)
- Chinese (Traditional Mandarin)
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Spanish (Latin American)
PACKAGES:Global Ethics & Compliance
This Course Covers
- Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery Laws
- Accurate Books, Record Keeping and Controls
- Red Flags
- Agents and Other Third Parties
- Due Diligence
- Gifts, Meals, Entertainment and Travel