Developing relationships between your business, vendors, clients, and other partners is essential to fostering goodwill and establishing a good reputation. Exchanging gifts, favors, and other benefits between parties is common business courtesy, but it can lead to compliance and ethical pitfalls if you don’t have firm company policies in place.
How Does This Course Benefit Your Organization?
We understand the importance of your organization’s reputation. We created this course to honor the integrity of your business by educating your employees on how to maintain your company’s core values while exchanging gifts, favors, and entertainment in the workplace.
Our team of compliance experts have developed a unique method on how to address ambiguous situations involving favors, and how to properly evaluate the associated ethical risks in a global business environment.
Our Gifts and Favors Course uses real-life examples and focuses on the following:
Important and acceptable gifts – the what, when, and where
Common trouble spots
Interactive Learning Experience
Your business may have its own policy stating what gift value may be acceptable, and we’ve taken that into consideration while designing this course. This course allows you to set your own gift maximum and allows you to specify the person within your business that handles ethical concerns or questions.
We also offer you the ability to personalize the course by incorporating your own policies into the course material. You have the option to change the overall look and feel of the course with your corporate brand.
Our courses are easily accessible for all your employees. Our course design incorporates additional features to ensure learner comprehension while tracking progress at every step.
Our goal is to protect your organization from legal and financial risks. Contact us today for a free demo to see how Workplace Answers, an EVERFI company, can empower your employees with this course.
- Policy Compliance
- International-Ready in Multiple Languages
The Gifts, Travel & Entertainment (Avatar-style) Tune-Up Course available in:
- Chinese (Simplified Mandarin)
- Chinese (Traditional Mandarin)
We also offer Compliance Tune-Ups (30-second to 3-minute courses) that help your employees practice and retain information after the initial course is completed. In these courses, we do not simply provide bullet point summaries. We incorporate interactive games, cartoons and vignettes based on real-world scenarios which ensure that these lessons will be as engaging as possible.
- Gifts, Travel and Entertainment (Avatar-style): Create a custom avatar that personifies your CEO or CCO in full animation with our customization service option. Our standard service provides you with Maria, who guides you through the basic rules of giving and receiving gifts, travel and entertainment.
- Travel and Entertainment with Family Members: This course ensures you are educating on the policies of your company regarding the inclusion of your family members when budgeting traveling and entertainment.