Learn more about making colleges and university a harassment and discrimination-free workplace.Request Demo
Comply with Title IX and VAWA amendments to the Clery Act by leveraging EVERFI’s courses that teach faculty and staff to recognize and prevent sexual violence.
Available Course Offerings:
- Sexual Assault Prevention Training (Initial and Ongoing):
- Train faculty and staff to recognize, report, and prevent sexual misconduct against students and explain what constitutes sexual misconduct, from verbal sexual harassment to sexual and interpersonal violence. Sexual Assault Prevention: Ongoing training helps meet the requirements for ongoing prevention and awareness campaigns as defined in the Clery Act. Covers Title VII, Title IX, VAWA (Clery Act Amendments).
- Clery Act Basics Training:
- Provides a general introduction to Clery Act requirements.
- Sexual Assault Prevention Training for Athletics Staff:
- Help athletic staff explore their role in creating and maintaining a team and Athletic Department culture free from sexual violence and other misconduct. Covers the NCAA Board of Governors Policy on Campus Sexual Violence.
- Harassment and Discrimination Prevention Training (Supervisors and Non-Supervisors):
- Part I trains faculty and staff how to address workplace discrimination and harassment. Covers Title VII, Title IX and sexual harassment training mandates under New York, Maine, Connecticut, and California laws (including AB 1825, AB 2053, and SB 396).
- Part II trains employees how to identify and respond to different types of sexual misconduct committed against students, as required under Title IX and Clery Act.
Our courses are focused on using realistic scenarios faculty and staff can relate to as well as interactive elements that keep learners engaged throughout the course. Most importantly, the training is written by prevention education and compliance experts.