Teachers, tell us why you use and love EVERFI for a chance to win up to $1,000 for your classroom!
We’ve seen teachers and students from across the US and Canada use EVERFI to develop real-world skills for the 21st century. Now we want to hear directly from you about how EVERFI has impacted your students’ learning. Download this video contest checklist and the student media release forms to get started. Once you’re ready, submit your video below.
The K-12 Video Contest is open from September 27 – November 30, 2019.
- Share what real-world skills your students learned from an EVERFI program and/or how they’ve applied those skills.
- Keep the video at or under 2 minutes in length.
- In the video, be sure to mention your name, your school’s name, EVERFI, and the name of the program(s) you’re using.
- Is there an awesome sponsor for your EVERFI programs? Give them a shout out!
- Check that the audio is clear and easy to understand.
- Get creative and have some fun!
Winners will receive the following amounts (in the form of an Amazon gift card):
1st Place: $1,000
2nd Place: $500
3rd Place: $250
Honorable Mentions: $50
We’ll select winning videos based on enthusiasm, creativity, positive feedback, encouraging and clear messaging, and teacher and student involvement.
Optional Inspiration & Ideas
While we don’t want to limit your creativity, here are some ideas to consider as you plan out your video:
- Have students share about their EVERFI experiences
- Create a ”before EVERFI” and “after EVERFI” skit
- Share directly with the camera what you or students took away from the EVERFI course
- For additional ideas, check out some of our student scholarship blog contest winners as inspiration.
We look forward to seeing your video! Scroll down for a few last details and to submit your entry.
Reach out to your local schools manager or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Submit Your Video
- Use this Video Contest Checklist to ensure you don’t miss any steps.
- Before submitting your video, be sure to download this media release form and have all students that appear in your video get these signed by a parent or guardian. Scan these in as a PDF to upload when you submit your entry.
- When you’re ready, submit your video and your student media release(s) below. The deadline is November 30, 2019, at 5 PM Central Standard Time.
The Fine Print
Disclaimer: By submitting a video with release forms, you agree that EVERFI shall have all exclusive ownership rights including any copyright for the video including, but not limited to, for any and all marketing purposes. This authorization assures that those involved know that the video may be shown publicly without further consent required or any additional compensation. The release(s) must accompany the submission form and video. It must be signed by the participant(s). If the participant/student is a minor, it must be signed by the student’s parent/guardian. By accepting a gift card, you acknowledge that you are complying with your individual school/district policy on teacher rewards and/or incentives.* Not open to any employees or family members of EVERFI. Void where prohibited.