GenZ is the first generation of “digital natives.” These young people born between 1995 and 2015, represent a cohort that has grown up with access to the internet and other digital technologies since birth.
We have combed through the details to provide a “what you need to know now” research brief on digital natives.
Download the research overview to answer the following questions:
- What social platforms are young people using?
- How often are young people using technology?
- Does technology impact the identity formation of young people?
- Do teens think there are benefits to social media use and online communities?
- What does the data say about cyberbullying?
- How does technology impact mental health?
- Can media literacy education help digital natives?
This guide was compiled by the EVERFI Impact and Education team.