On-Demand Webinar | Bringing Equity to the Classroom: Dollars & Career Sense
Date/Time: November 2, 2021, On-Demand
ON-DEMAND WEBINAR – NOVEMBER 2ND
Students’ financial understanding and preparedness can dictate many aspects of their futures.
And yet, we know that not all students are prepared for those futures, and future careers, in the same way.
In this webinar, we will:
- Reflect on data shared by our experts regarding financial literacy as an equity driver
- Provide plans that include a timeline for identifying and integrating resources to support students’ goals and preparedness for their future careers
- Develop a plan to address financial literacy education that is standards-aligned, action-forward and focused on student empowerment
The successes of these resources has been illustrated in several published research studies thus far, including From Financial Literacy to Financial Capability (https://everfi.com/white-papers/k-12/from-financial-literacy-to-financial-capability/) and The Personalization Difference (https://everfi.com/white-papers/financial-education/the-personalization-difference/).
Attendees will receive:
- A certificate for 1 hour of professional learning
- Access to digital resources and ongoing training and support
Explore More Insights
Your Corporate Social Responsibility Is Important to Employees — Here’s Why
Without ample reason for your top-performing employees to stay, they could leave for companies more aligned with their personal ethic ...