Watch Now | Investing in Impact: How to Make CSR a Winning Business Strategy
Is your company getting the most of its CSR investments?
Year over year, consumer demand grows for companies to own corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives authentically. Organizations that want to tap into this demand must make social impact an integral part of their business strategy.
In this webinar, leaders from Electronic Arts and EVERFI discussed CSR best practices to maximize return on investment and how companies are currently embracing social impact.
Social impact initiatives can be a real competitive edge — but only if they’re done right.
In this webinar, we covered:
- How to create a strategic CSR narrative that aligns with core business strategy
- How to get buy-in from employees and customers
- How to measure the impact of social impact initiatives
- Jarian Kerekes, Senior Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at TIAA
- Julie Wynn, Global Partner Solutions at Electronic Arts
- Mercedes Garcia, Community Relations, Global Policy Affairs at Mastercard
- Sonya Udler, Chief Communications Officer at EVERFI