The U.S. opioid epidemic has put our country in a state of public health emergency.
To help combat the crisis, leaders across industries can leverage prevention education as a way to give back to their communities and engage with policymakers to effect positive change.
Register for to watch on demand to better understand:
- Why healthcare organizations are investing in youth prevention education to make a community impact.
- Tips for reaching policymakers to foster a collective voice in the community around important issues.
- Why organizations are leveraging education-based initiatives for their government relations and community impact strategy.
- How the Prescription Drug Network is helping over 140,000 students make healthy decisions about prescription medications.
- Ashley Thompson, MPH, Director at UnityPoint Health
- Michele Lieber, President at BluePoint DC
- Sophie Buzzell, Senior Manager at EVERFI
Aired live: Thursday, April 11, 2019 @ 2 pm ET / 11 am PT