The Coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the adoption and usage of digital payments. In 2021, financial institutions will have an even more important role to play in financial literacy. With a new administration, and as online and mobile banking usage grows, so does the importance of educating consumers on how to bank safely. While 79% of Gen Zers use a digital payment platform each month, educating this next generation on how to bank responsibly is quickly becoming a crucial responsibility of financial institutions.
Hear from Zelle®, BankNewport, and Think Bank to understand how they are thinking about digital payments financial education in the midst of consumer and regulatory changes.
Watch the webinar on demand to learn:
- How COVID-19 has changed the digital payments landscape and new payment scams that emerged
- The consumer, government and industry call for financial education and consumer protection
- How Zelle® and financial institutions are partnering with EVERFI to deliver digital education to high schools across the country
- How EVERFI partners are incorporating schools programs into their Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) strategy & modernization
- What teachers, students, and industry analysts are saying about a new course called Money Moves: Modern Banking & Identity Protection™ – and how your financial institution can sponsor it in your community