Webinar | Getting Started with Remote Learning
Teachers and schools are continuing to reinvent their classrooms and student engagement to account for school closures. As you build out your remote learning plans, EVERFI is here to help with a Remote Learning Kit filled with no-cost virtual lesson ideas, best practices, and tips for getting started.
During this webinar, hear best practices from Cameron, an educator from Louisiana, and Meaghan, EVERFI Implementation Manager from Wisconsin. They share ideas for building a remote learning plan using the latest digital resources.
- Teacher / Student Registration Instructions: A brief step-by-step guide to setting up your account, creating your classes, and getting students ready to learn online with EVERFI.
- SSO Teacher Registration: If your school uses Clever Single Sign On, this brief step-by-step guide will help you through setting up your account and adding resources to the EVERFI app in student’s Clever accounts.
- EVERFI Resource Pairings: If your students have completed one of EVERFI’s resources, this document will help you discover other resources available to extend student learning.
- Financial Literacy Lesson Toolkit: A month’s worth of blended online and offline financial literacy lessons, tailored to upper elementary, middle, and high school students.
- Elementary School Resources: An overview of EVERFI’s offerings recommended to support student learning for elementary-aged students.
- Middle School Resources: An overview of EVERFI’s offerings recommended to support student learning for middle school students.
- FutureGoals Parent Resource: Offline STEM labs that students can complete at home.
- Badges: Digital stickers to encourage students and help them track their progress as they complete lessons.
- High School Resources: An overview of EVERFI’s offerings recommended to support student learning for high school students.
- Health & Wellness Journey: A printable health activity for high school students, aimed at developing foundational knowledge related to mental wellness, alcohol, vaping, and other drugs.
- Mental Health Lesson Toolkit: A month’s worth of blended online and offline lessons for high school students to explore mental well-being.
EVERFI Courses In Your Classroom or School
Visit everfi.com/newteacher to Register for an Account