Webinar | Remote Learning Tools for Middle School
Whether you’re unsure where to begin when it comes to remote learning, or you’re looking for something to re-engage your middle school students online, EVERFI is providing resources to support your students’ real-world learning, all at no cost. As you put together your remote learning plans, EVERFI is here to help with a Remote Learning Kit filled with no-cost virtual lesson ideas, best practices, and tips for getting started.
During this webinar, our team of implementation specialists will share ideas for crafting a meaningful digital learning sequence to help you tackle the age-old “When will I ever use this?” question with your middle school students. Join EVERFI’s K12 Implementation Managers, Catherine and Wyjuana, to discover everything available to make you remote learning rock star.
Remote Learning Tools for Middle School presentation
Remote Learning Kit
- Teacher / Student Registration Instructions: A brief step-by-step guide to setting up your account, creating your classes, and getting students ready to learn online with EVERFI.
- SSO Teacher Registration: If your school uses Clever Single Sign On, this brief step-by-step guide will help you through setting up your account and adding resources to the EVERFI app in student’s Clever accounts.
- EVERFI Resource Pairings: If your students have completed one of EVERFI’s resources, this document will help you discover other resources available to extend student learning.
- Remote Learning Playlist: A two-week learning plan that you can use to provide pacing and learning objectives to students remotely.
Middle School Resources
- Middle School Resources: An overview of EVERFI’s offerings recommended to support student learning for middle school students.
- Financial Literacy Month Activities: 15-minute lessons, activities, and discussion questions to help students learn more about financial concepts and to bring more financial conversations into the home throughout remote learning.
- FutureGoals Parent Resource: Offline STEM labs that students can complete at home.
- Digital Badges: Virtual stickers to encourage students and help them track their progress as they complete lessons