Webinar | Supporting Teachers with Remote Learning ToolsRemote Learning for School Administrators
Educators, administrators, and learners across the world are attempting to navigate a new, shifting educational landscape. In classic brick-and-mortar buildings, culture, equity, and engagement help guide a school. These concerns can define students’ educational experience even more so during remote learning.
During this webinar, EVERFI Implementation Specialist Kaley Esselborn joins Dr. Chris Miller, a middle school principal in Missouri, and Tai Basurto, an elementary school principal in Chicago, Illinois, to explore how they are addressing the needs of their school communities, and their learned best practices for helping teachers and students adapt to remote learning. The panel also explores EVERFI’s no-cost online and offline resources available to support student learning and self-discovery.
Supporting Teachers with Remote Learning Tools presentation slides
Remote Learning Kit
Remote Learning Planning Resources
- Elementary / Middle / High Resources and Teacher Registration Instructions
- SSO Teacher Registration: If your school uses Clever Single Sign On, this brief step-by-step guide will help you through setting up your account and adding resources to the EVERFI app in student’s Clever accounts.
- EVERFI Resource Pairings: If your students have completed one of EVERFI’s resources, this document will help you discover other resources available to extend student learning.
- Two Week Learning Plans: Wondering which lessons would be best for your students? We have ready-made learning plans for each grade level!
- 15-minute Financial Literacy Activities: Lessons, activities, and discussion questions for students to complete with their families.
- FutureGoals Parent Resource: Offline STEM labs that students can complete at home.