Uncovering Implicit Bias
In 2010, the EEOC reported receiving the highest number of discrimination charges since the Agency’s founding in 1965. Implicit bias, also known as unconscious bias, refers to biases that supervisors don’t even know they hold and it is a major cause of many discrimination claims and lawsuits.
This webinar covers:
- The definition and roots of Implicit/Unconscious Bias
- How Implicit/UnconsciousBias becomes unlawful discrimination
- Examples of Implicit/UnconsciousBias creating substantial workplace liability
- How to determine if your organization’s supervisors are acting on Implicit/Unconscious Biases
- 7 steps HR can take now to reduce damaging Implicit/Unconscious Bias