Prevention Based Workplace Culture Training
As heard on SHRM's All Things Work Podcast
ONLINE WORKPLACE TRAINING
Effective, better compliance training isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing to do. Work teams with high employee engagement outperform teams with low employee engagement scores by 22% in profitability and 21% in productivity.
PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES WITH A NEW APPROACH
EVERFI provides evidence-based training that teaches lifelong skills and helps your organization:
- Create an Effective Workplace: Harassment and Discrimination are preventable. Proper training can help employees understand how to build a culture of mutual respect within your organization.
- Be Compliant: It’s no longer acceptable to simply present training records & signatures — comprehensive training can protect your organization from legal and financial risks.
- Protect Your Brand: Talented individuals want to work for a company they can be proud of, and consumers want to do business with vendors exhibiting responsibility and integrity.
“Yes, we still need to address some of the 'old school' idea of harassment, but there are more subtle things to be talked about now, and in a modern way using the right vernacular."
Shannon Sorrells Senior Legal Cousel for Ethics, Compliance, and Employement Law, Teradata
WORKPLACE TRAINING TOPICS
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Anti-Discrimination Training
- Diversity & Inclusion Training
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- FCPA & Anti-Corruption Compliance
- Code of Conduct
- Workplace Ethics
- HIPAA Compliance
- Data Security
Show More ▼
Request a Demo Today
By submitting you agree to EVERFI's Policy and to receive communication about additional resources and information we think may interest you.
Online Workplace Training Offerings
Harassment & Discrimination
- Leverages interactive scenarios, videos, and real cases to ensure employees do their part to create a safe working environment.
- Teaches supervisors how to prevent incidents of harassment, and to respond accordingly should it occur.
- Satisfies the laws of CA, IL, CT, NY, NYC, and the U.S.
- Set expectations that everyone has unconcious biases and places the acknowledgement of those biases as the first step to prevention.
- Teaches the effects of homogeneous work environments.
- Allows your learners opportunities to practice intervening when they encounter biases at work
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Uses probing questions and videos to encourage employees to consider workplace diveristy and their experiences.
- Explores key concepts such as identity, power, privilege, and communication.
Code of Conduct
- Educates employees on how to abide by your organization's ethical guidelines with every business interaction & transaction.
- Uses employee-focused, interactive modules to teach users how to mitigate legal and financial risk through real-life scenarios.