Webinar | Cultivating Engagement in a Time of Virtual Learning
In this age of remote learning, learning experiences are increasingly reliant on technology. As technology continues to become more deeply embedded in the learner experience, more opportunities exist for digital instruction to play a large role in how students make sense of the content they learn. Yet the same engagement tricks and techniques from the classroom don’t necessarily transfer to a remote setting.
During this session, education technology experts and educators Robert and Jessica explore resources you can use to further engage students and their families in online and offline learning. They share engagement and communication tips and best practices to help you feel more connected to your classroom and community.
Cultivating Engagement in a Time of Virtual Learning presentation
Remote Learning Kit
Resources for Getting Started
- Teacher / Student Registration Instructions: A brief step-by-step guide to setting up your account, creating your classes, and getting students ready to learn online with EVERFI.
- SSO Teacher Registration: If your school uses Clever Single Sign On, this brief step-by-step guide will help you through setting up your account and adding resources to the EVERFI app in student’s Clever accounts.
- EVERFI Resource Pairings: If your students have completed one of EVERFI’s resources, this document will help you discover other resources available to extend student learning.
- Remote Learning Playlist: A two-week learning plan that you can use to provide pacing and learning objectives to students remotely.
Blended Learning Resources
- Financial Literacy Lessons: Bundles of no-cost lessons and activities for elementary, middle, and high school students to promote financial literacy learning and conversation in the home during Financial Literacy Month.
- FutureGoals Parent Resource: Offline STEM labs that students can complete at home.
- Badges: Digital stickers to encourage students and help them track their progress as they complete lessons.
- Health & Wellness Journey: A printable health activity for high school students, aimed at developing foundational knowledge related to mental wellness, alcohol, vaping, and other drugs.