Webinar | Remote Learning Tools for Grades K-3
Whether you’re unsure where to begin when it comes to remote learning, or you’re looking for something to re-engage your students online, EVERFI provides resources to support your students’ real-world learning, all at no cost. As you put together your remote learning plans, EVERFI is here to help with a Remote Learning Kit filled with no-cost virtual lesson ideas, best practices, and tips for getting started.
During this webinar, our team of implementation specialists will share ideas for crafting a meaningful digital learning sequence to help you empower your K-3 students and feed their sense of curiosity and play. Join EVERFI’s K-12 Implementation Managers for strategies to continue student learning outside of the classroom.
Remote Learning Tools for Grades K-3 presentation
Remote Learning Kit
Resources for Getting Started
- Teacher / Student Registration Instructions: A brief step-by-step guide to setting up your account, creating your classes, and getting students ready to learn online with EVERFI.
- SSO Teacher Registration: If your school uses Clever Single Sign On, this brief step-by-step guide will help you through setting up your account and adding resources to the EVERFI app in student’s Clever accounts.
- EVERFI Resource Pairings: If your students have completed one of EVERFI’s resources, this document will help you discover other resources available to extend student learning.
- Remote Learning Playlist: A two-week learning plan that you can use to provide pacing and learning objectives to students remotely.
- Financial Literacy Month Packet: A great bundle of no-cost lessons and activities to send home to elementary students and families and get them learning for Financial Literacy Month.
- The Compassion Project: An overview of the 15 offline lessons and 3 online lessons available to support 2nd-4th grade students social emotional learning
- WORD Force: Explore the games available to support early literacy and phonemic awareness.
- Healthier Me, Jr.: Two short lessons to get students thinking about nutrition and physical fitness.