SMCM: Preventing Sexual Assault on Campus and Creating a Positive Culture
“We are creating social norms where sexual violence is unacceptable on our campus and in a larger environment.”
“We have a certain standard of workplace conduct that is greater than what the law requires, greater than what customs require.”Shannon Sorells, Senior Legal Counsel for Ethics, Compliance and Employment Law Teradata
St. Mary's College of Maryland's Prevention First Approach
Get to know Helen AnnHelen Ann is the Title IX Investigator and Prevention Specialist at St. Mary's College of Maryland (SMCM), a public liberal arts institution in Maryland with about 1500 students. Helen Ann joined SMCM with a background in public health and social work and has continued her efforts and commitment towards sexual assault prevention.
How SMCM Includes EVERFI In Their Harassment Prevention Strategy
“EVERFI is really valuable to me from my perspective as a preventionist and I really appreciate all the work that you do to make sure the content is updated and looks new.”Helen Ann Lawless, SMCM
Upgrade your sexual assault prevention training like SMCM
- Engage students throughout their time in college.
- Foster healthy relationships behaviors.
- Prepare students to recognize and respond to sexual assault and harassment.
- Comply with updates to Clery Act and Title IX training requirements.
- Educate students using use realistic scenarios they can relate to as well as interactive elements that keep learners engaged throughout the course.
- Provide training written by prevention education and compliance experts to create a safe and healthy learning environment.
Fill out the form below for your free demo