Request a demo to learn how our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion course can empower students at your institution.Request Demo
Striving for inclusive excellence in higher education can be daunting. The diversity of identities in the student population requires a nuanced approach, yet that nuance is hard to engender in a large student population informed by varying degrees of cultural fluency, perceptions, and preferences. In order to create a community where students feel safe, included and ready to learn, colleges and universities must examine their diversity programs and provide diversity activities and trainings for their students.
Equip your students with the information and skills to thrive in and sustain a culture of inclusive excellence.
In this online diversity and inclusion training, students will:
- Learn about key concepts related to identity, bias, power, privilege and oppression
- Understand the benefits of being part of a diverse community
- Develop skills related to ally behavior, self-care, and creating inclusive spaces
The EVERFI Difference
Our courses are focused on using realistic scenarios that students can relate to as well as interactive elements that keep learners engaged throughout the course. Most importantly, the training is written by prevention education and compliance experts.
Learn more about how Diversity, Equity & Inclusion for Students empowers students and fosters open, welcome campus environments.
Diversity And Inclusion Training Topics
- TARGET AUDIENCE:Incoming and Transfer Students
- TIME:45 Minutes
- PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENTS:Pre and Post-Exams and Behavioral Surveys
This Course Covers
- Identity and Selfhood
- Imposter Syndrome
- Identity Transitions
- Power and Privilege
- Oppression Bias and Unconscious Bias
- Respect and Allyship