Request a Demo to learn how GreekLifeEdu can improve students' lives at your institution.Request Demo
Around the U.S., sororities and fraternities have faced mounting pressure from chapters and campuses to implement hazing prevention programs and address issues such as sexual assault and college alcohol abuse. GreekLifeEdu is an online program that addresses these critical issues that impact fraternity and sorority life and activates positive change.
GreekLifeEdu is a hazing, alcohol abuse and college sexual assault prevention program. Throughout this program’s different interactive scenarios, college students involved with fraternity and sorority organizations learn to leverage their values and strengths while practicing safer decision-making—leading to a safer, healthy environment for all.
The GreekLifeEDU program is designed to build on the strengths of fraternity and sorority life while discouraging hazing, sexual assault and alcohol abuse. The course offers the following:
– Modules that address alcohol misuse, sexual assault, and hazing awareness and prevention for fraternity and sorority chapters
– A customizable welcome message, welcome video, policies, and resources integrated throughout the course
– The option to add up to 10 additional custom survey questions
– Bystander skill- and confidence-building strategies
– Social norming interactive activities
– Rich data summaries to inform future programming
TARGET AUDIENCE:Greek Affiliated Students
PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENTS:Pre and Post-Exams and Behavioral Surveys
This Course Covers
- Sexual Assault